I wrote,
@  Sunday, September 07, 2008


Just got back home from Fort Canning Park this hr, not Mount Faber.
Everything was good, except for my mood?
It's pretty late and you know there's always time that you didn't want to go home that early,
Hence I took the Night rider home.
To delay as much time as I could.

Posted by Choonni at 3:39 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter