I wrote,
@  Thursday, September 04, 2008

Just got back home <3<3<3
I LOVE WHATEVER I'M DOING NOW.
NO ONE CAN STOP ME.
BECOS OF POWER.

Oh yeah I sound like a POWER RANGER.
So damn retarded, so damn random.
HAHAHAHA....................

Anyway Best partner is back to Singapore.
Woolalalala, I swear I'm gonna meet him everyday.
Ya just kidding.

I'm keeping my mind open, you know I get contended easily!so yeah happy la
And the best is the Dad of the kid I'm teaching now offer a rise for my fees.
$400 thrice a week, money money money flying to me!!!
What's more to ask for, everything is just good now.

Posted by Choonni at 11:51 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter