I wrote,
@  Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I'M A TUTOR!!!
THIS KID I'M TEACHING DAMN CUTE.

HE'S PRIMARY 6, HAVING PSLE THIS YEAR.
NOPE IN FACT JUST NEXT MONTH.
OKAY I HAVE A PRETTY HARD TIME TRANSLATING.
BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST FOR HIM =)

AND CHERYL THINKS I DRESS TOO SLUTTY FOR A TUTOR.
HAHAHAHAHA, what subject am I teaching man?
LOLZ

(I edited this photo cos it shows my stud)

(Forever our cravings, Strawberry Yogurt Smooties)

(Arrived at Cheryl place b4 heading to boy's place)

(HAHAHAHA)

THEN I CAME UP WITH THIS SUGGESTION TO MAKE MYSELF MORE PRESENTABLE.
SO I WORE A SPEC.

(So much like a ______ tutor now_!_)



(It's time for me to go right now)

(A more decent one before I leave)

My love came to drive me back and we have dinner together.

(Not too bad)

(I tried figuring how to close this bottle back, I failed)

Posted by Choonni at 11:40 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter