I wrote,
@  Thursday, September 25, 2008


I'M SO SILLY PLUS SO HIGH

Alright I was in school early this morning.
Feeling so excited about my presence in class.
Know what?I was the first in class.
So overwhelmed by this scene.
Somewhat I waited in class, minutes after minutes, seconds after seconds.
No one coming in.

I felt weird, and called Raidah but her phone was somehow unreachable!
Panicked yet stay calm, passerbySSS were looking at me, so stupid.
Luckily I was online, classmate told me I have LAB.
Then only I realised I was late for class which supposingly I should be way early.
Whatever la, what a retarded day.
Classes were fun, so slacked can.
I met so many people today, Raidah and Charles in first breakout.
Then Daniel in second breakout, we walked around the school.
I brought him to surprise my friend which I nv seen her for ages.
That selfish fellow simply loves disturbing me.
I will have my revenge soon, you wait and see hur!
@#$@#%$##!@#@, but I'm glad we are friends.
How abt being my BFF?
Enough crap of him

Tomorrow PHUTURE, like finally hur!
Going with so many bitches, like real bitch so I have no choice but to turn myself into one.
Okay I'm one already!!!
And I met besties Kang, finally can
So freaking long I did not see him already!
And WTH, he's going too!!!

LET'S ALL GET HIGH TML.
HIGH UP TO THE SKY!

Posted by Choonni at 9:37 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter