I wrote,
@  Wednesday, September 24, 2008


I'm in school.
And it's really fun, I love this module, esp the facilitator.
I did mention him before, that french guy.

He's like asking me so many things in front of the class.
Like "What kind of person are you?", "What do you like, Nike?"
One more thing, he asked if I worked before, and I said "Mango".

Okay then he asked me a question relating to the problem statement.
I did not answer and someone else in class answered it.
He actually said "Are you Choonni"
Then they laughed!

Whatever la, I like him alot alot alot la!
I didn't know he was talking to me, becos I wasn't focused on him entirely but MSN.
And he actually waved and says "I'm talking to you".
HAHAHA super cute to the max
I LOVE THE ATTENTION HE'S SHOWERING TO ME!

Posted by Choonni at 9:02 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter