I wrote,
@  Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I spoilt everything.
I broke those promises.
HAHAHA to come school everday?
That was ya bullshit.

But I will go tomorrow.
So these past few days, were great!

Monday: Met up with my lovely Nana.
Oh fuck you don't know how much I miss you!
Damn it to the attachement, else we will have plenty of time.
Anyway caught Walle with her.
Couple seats again and we acted so close, like lesbians lor.

(Not too bad la, but too erm kiddish)
(Saw the similar things between me and her?we love sausages!)
And we walked under the moonlight, with stars scattered all over the sky. I walked my gf back home can!haha! and erm rested at her room before heading to meet my Daddy.
Tuesday: Out with Ah ma and Tuition.
Ah ma asked if I have school, else acc her to have breakfast.
You don't know how much I hesistated, and white lies!
HAHAHA!
Bought chocolates for Didi, trying to make him smile.
He always complaint I'm not at home for him.
Well I have more impt stuff to see to.


(He simply loves my bed and squeezing me to the side, WTH and and he loves hitting me)
Didi: *Hitting me with all his strengths*
Me: Can you don't bully me all the time, it's really painful.
Didi: *Hit me again" and say No, I can't feel the pain.
Oh fuck, this is crazy okay, of course you can't feel the pain, it was ME la_!_
Anyway he is my cutie pie.
Alrighty Good night everyone!

Posted by Choonni at 12:36 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter