I wrote,
@  Tuesday, September 09, 2008



Hey people, I'm in school almost everyday.
Yes more to come since it's only the first week.
And I have yet to convince my friends that I will stay "good".

Definition of good to us:
1. To come school everyday.
2. Stay throughout all the meetings.
3. Getting either A, B, or C.
4. No clubbing during school days.

Right now, I fufilled all the following above.
And And And A for my first lesson by my french faci.

His comment:
Hi Choon Ni!
Nice to work with you!
Hope we can share a good time together during this module!
As you say, most important in your strategy should be what is needed and a lot of psychology in order to get along with your new mates!
good RJ!
So I guess,discret but good participation!


*Did you notice something funny about him?
Every sentence he will end with !


I have no choice, since my "PARENTS" is always checking on me.
My grades, my CE points, my FYP, even the time I'm home.
They were given a password by my module chair, oh how "sweet".
HAHAHA So this semester would be really Tough
but fear not, they are kinda understanding, period

Of course, I'm understanding as well.
I know I know so PEOPLE, Have fun today =)

Posted by Choonni at 1:37 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter