I wrote,
@  Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Hello people!
I'm freaking in school, Rare sight.
Oh but I made a promise, you wouldn't want to know who.

Whatever, this class is so fun with my french faci!.
COOLSHIT, and we played indian poker during our breakout.
Who the hell do that, yes US =)

Hey baby, LONG WAY TO COME.....................

Time Checked = 3.55pm
Lesson have not end yet, I'm feeling sleepy.
Didn't catch any sleep last night, how great?
To make things worst, I haven had any food yet.
ARGH!!!!MITCHYYYYYYYYYYYY

Time Checked Again = 5.40pm
Right now, it's raining.
Managed to get back home without being wet.
HAHAHAHAHA on my way to the school entrance, saw Thomas (my ex faci)
He talked about E to me, and that's really funny la.
All bad things, but quite fun catching up.

Posted by Choonni at 1:16 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter