(I super duper feel so sleepy but have to get up to prepare, so this explains why I tied up my hair)
(Trained back home and looked at them, so CUTE!I seriously think my sister did not help me wear my shoe before, so LOVED!)
(Bought Donuts back home from Donut Factory, Spicy cheese is the best and I have got 8 of them out of a dozen!)
(Had my dinner with Besties Kang after my tuition, and same old stuff, but this time round, it's really far from delicious)
(I did blog something about loads of chocolates, ya lor, so much right but I received a MSG saying M and M chocolates should be thrown away, and fuck I eaten almost half of them la, THANKS FOR BUYING, YOU ARE SO LUCKY CAN)
*So I was back home kinda early, and I finally get to speak to Mummy. And she was like crazy fellow, she said "Uh man, you are home!) I bet Didi influenced her to say that can, like so hip hop!
Then another one, my Dad. He was eating peaches, those I bought and he said it wasn't nice at all, they were sour, soft and whatever it is. So I took a bite, he fed me as I am blogging right now, please lor it's damn sweet, crunchy and just NICE. Crap la, I know he wants them all by himself, HAHA!!!
The best gift from the man upstairs - My Parents, Grandma and all my besties <3