Don't let the darkness of the past cover the brightness of your future Question 1
If someone's hurt before, will he/she go around hurting others, just to get that thrill or perhaps he/she feels from there, he/she be able to satisy themselves and forgetting how she/he once been hurt.
or etiher
He/she is that kind of person, the leopard can't change it spots.
The main problem here, how to stop him/her to do so, else there's gonna be CHAOS.
HAHAHAHA.
Question 2
Why do people try to pretend to be a bad person when they are not?
Something I cannot understand and I'm trying to find out through books and research!
Question 3
Do people (in general) gets over fast?
And why.
Question 4
Why in some cases, people always try to piss you off with their words when you meant well and the fact you did nothing wrong?
Whatever la!
Anyway I have fine dinning so long ago, last month.
Come to realise, I did not blog about it.
So okay show you guys those photos!




If you were given a wish, what would it be?
For me. I want to see only the happiest side of all people.
SIAO, I NOT SO NOBLE!!!
I WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE!!!!!
Posted by Choonni at 5:19 PM.