Dinner at Ajisen Ramen with Mdm Goh, Evelyn and Didi!
So random, I reached home feeling so hungry.
And I grumbled so loudly!
Next I found myself there, teleport!
HAHAHAHA
But seriously so long never go out together.
I did enjoy myself and Mdm Goh still loves nagging at me even though we are out.
Whatever I always try changing topic.
(That's my lovely Didi)
(All the menu)
(My big time love)
(I super love disturbing him)
(Hey didi, MEI MEI give u a kiss okay)
(Alright he didn't want to give a damn)
(Still so stubborn can)
(Okay this point of time, he damn irritated with me)
(Finally a better one after coaxing him for like 30 mins?)
(He got so pissed of me taking his photos, and he surrender!Instead, he took photos of me)
(I don't know why this face but it's damn super funny can)
Okay those dishes we ordered!
(Mummy says I'm a retard, even drinks also need to take picture but please la, who drink so much, worth blogging!haha!)
(Mummy has deep deep deep deep DIMPLES)
(Mummy you damn cute leh!)
(Didi wanna prove that I can't take spicy ramen but okay I succeeded in deceiving him)
(Crayfish, eat until damn Shiok and I pin my hair up)
(I didn't force her to do this, she did it willingly after I requested her to POSE)
(I caught them cam-whoring!)
(I tell you my Mum says she looked younger than me can, but no lor, i keep argueing with her. Baby M, just look at her eyes when she smiles, SAME WITH MINE LA, so you know why I also like that)
(Okay I asked her to act like a retard with me and she agreed)
(I'm so in LOVE)
Posted by Choonni at 7:40 PM.