I wrote,
@  Saturday, September 27, 2008

Crazy Bitchy Night!
Am awake by now, home around 2.30pm this afternoon.
Celebrated our Bitch day at Phuture.
I must say it's super crazy and high to the max.
Though the fact that entrance fee was fucking expensive.
But worthwhile, met many of our friends there.
However there's this period of time, that I was feeling so #@!$#$
Sorry Nana, it wasn't intentionally.
I believe you will understand by standing in my position to view things.
And the very last thing on earth, is to see you get hurt!

Met nana and Mitchy first, in Town.
Had some junk food and cabbed down to Zouk.
Then Abby and Julien came along.
Those girls are hot to resist, I love them!

Kenny, Raymond, Charlie were there, haven seen them for a long time!
But was fun catching up with those guys!
(My fav girls.)
(This Ang moh aunty joined us cos she can't resist us too!She insisted in taking photo with us)
(And she requested to hide behind us)
(Mitchy thinks I have slim legs over here)
(Abby, my new found love, and behind us, my all time love)
(Saw Yiwen as well)
(She damn sweet)
(The Lotus Girls, look at their TONGUE!)
(She damn cheeky la, yaya you have to practise okay)
Okay next will be group photos of us, the BITCHES.







Then the GUYS
(Super duper cute brother)
(Met Joe, he's a drinks stealer, Indonesian)
(He's a japanese, Kazu Fuiji)
(This is Rick, he's a British)
(I have a deep cut, I don't know why and have no idea how I got it)
I was so drunk that I did not know what happen, Mitchy told me I said stupid stuff and Nana was in the cab as well, I can't remember much!Hope I did not do unglam stuff which they claimed I did.

Night was crazy, real crazy.
All sort of emotions displayed.
Nonetheless, I was thinking back.
The day I first met you, that place.
And I can't recalled what we did.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.how cool.

Posted by Choonni at 9:08 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter