I wrote,
@  Saturday, September 13, 2008

At last, I'm HOME!!!
Still feeling a little excited about my return.
Just so you know, I have no idea why too.
HAHAHAHA.

Anyway it's gonna be PAY day soon.
I will be RICH , and I'm gonna buy cosmetics!
Oh seriously I need those stuff.

Should I get back Chanel or try MAC?
Give me some suggestions people!!

Texted Yiling after tuition, she came to have dinner with me.
And we did the craziest stuff ever, bought many many many sushi!
LOLZ so fucking cheap can.

(HAHAHA my damage for the Sushissssss)

(It's really damn cheap, that's why)

(Bought this, ate along with the sushissssss, SHIOK)

(My girl)
(Yiling took this photo while I'm having sushi stuff in my mouth)
(Trained back)
And not forgetting my cam-whoring session before tuition




*There was too much sushi so I lied to Didi, it was specially for him.
HAHAHA HE DAMN HAPPY LA.

Posted by Choonni at 11:57 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter