I wrote,
@  Friday, September 19, 2008

18th September 2008.
Early this morning, headed to Baby M. place.
Her cold sore just create this KISSABLE LIPS can.
I teased her and laughed at her, like one crazy girl.
Upon arrival, I rushed to her bed, and you know....
I SLEPT LA.
When I woke up, I found myself clothes-less.
That was a joke la, CHILLED.
Baby M. wun fancy my body as well.
HAHA!
Just so you know, I was makeup-less.
From Woodlands all the way to Hougang.
But I brought all my make up out, meeting Yiling later.


(Vainpoke la, done with my make up)
Left her place, to meet Yiling.
Trained down to PS, I thought it was romantic to walk alone.
Yes I did okay and ya lor I ended up SHOPPING.
Spent a bomb on masks, nail polish and cosmetics la!

(KILLER)

Then headed to meet Yiling and we went for dinner.

(Our favourites, all Mango- related)

(Dessert Hub was closed so we da pao our stuff to this place)

(Good Hair Day)

(Yiling!!)

(Nice day!)

(I met Daddy cos my bags are too heavy, and he had to sacrifice, else it will be Zheng Kang)

Posted by Choonni at 2:13 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter