
(Suntec City, both of us ordered the same Strawberry Smooties, fucking good!)



(HAHAHA so fun being with her, more to come, WILD WILD WET BABY)

(Then we were kinda lazy to walk, so decided to rest awhile in Esplanade)

(Ya right, she's so sweet)


(Singapore flyers was so cool?HAHAHA and we simply chatted so much today)


(Back from the flyers, and strolled to the Merlion, omg my first dating place happens to be here as well, damn standard kinda.)

(Anyway there's this stall that sells ice cream, we didn't manage to try but it seems so SHIOK, judging by the appearance itself)
p/s 1: I LOVE COMPLAINING.
p/s 2: I hate my Besties Kang, he's out to destroy me and make me envy like HELL, thanks man_!_ I DEMOTE U I TELL U, HAHAHAHA.
p/s 3: I CAN FEEL IT'S BACK
p/s 4: Daddy scolded me just now, and ya lor, I asked him "Why you scold me" (ya with my pathetic face that I always show when I got scoldings", and he got kinda frightened, his face tells me everything, and he tried explaining, no I did not mean to scold you okay, I won't scold you and blah blah blah....end of story
GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE<3<3<3