I wrote,
@  Thursday, August 07, 2008

Taiwan Trip =)

Day 1:
Checked in at 1pm, our flight was at 3.15pm.
Met this uncle for our air tickets, and I commented he looked like a cleaner.
*Roll eyeballs*
Instead of checking in normally (the usual way), we tried the detector thingy but only my siblings can't get through.

Anyway while waiting for our departure, we went around hunting for food.
Had subway and gelare ice cream, good to have parents with you cos they paid for all the stuffs.
Journey to Taiwan was estimated to be 4 hr 15 min.
Fortunately this short, I rem the one to Prague, my butt hurts like hell.
Watched many many movies in the plane.

(Sat besides my sis in the plane, I can't rem which one I ate, either one)

(My loves)


This is the hotel we stayed for the night, saw Fann Wong and few Taiwan artiste there, there were some events (Golden Horse Award Ceremony) going on, it was kinda near Taipei Arena.

Went out once we checked in, yes again, hunting for food and ya lor, so cock, we have MAC in taiwan, you must be wondering why go all the way to eat Mac, and shit it was my idea.

The hotel stay was pretty expensive that cost NT$7200 and NT$7700. ours have the swimming pool view, I shared room with sis.

Posted by Choonni at 1:47 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter