I wrote,
@  Sunday, August 03, 2008

Saturday: 02 August 2008

Sister celebrated her 21st Birthday, quite a number of her friends came.
I felt kinda lonely, therefore I decided to go out Shopping (with Mum's permission).
However the only condition, I have to back by 8pm to witness the cake cutting session.
oh ya I WON THE BET<3

Anyway it happened to be the preview of NDP,
Caught some of it.
The best one was the HEART SHAPE.

Daddy called me around 7 plus, reminding me to be back home in time.
I took cab lor and managed to get home in time.
HAHA, being independent is not hard at all.

Totally bored at home, didi was playing with his friend.
The living room was all occupied by them.
Balcony was the only place I could go! (kidding man)

Then you know I was left with myself, the rest have to entertain my sis friends.

So I cam-whored!HAHAHA with Daddy besides, looking like a weirdo.

HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY

Posted by Choonni at 5:09 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter