



(Damn cute la, they looked so soft toy)

(hello chiwawa, how long have you not bathe?)

(One uncle offered to drive us, but no thanks, I learnt my lesson already)
Hailed a cab and off to Downtown East.
I know it's kinda random.
They started eating again but I was too full to join.







And they freaking had an urge to have a haircut.
There they are, sitting down, so scary la.
(Cheryl the Loon)
(know what, he seems like a Mad Scientist who failed doing experiments)


Then took bus 969 home
Met my besties Kang and we were laughing throughout.
His jokes, damn power and he almost got strike by lightning for ____
Okay I mean WE.
And guessed what?
He ordered a plate of rojak which costs $6, my bar chor mee $3 lor.
HAHAHAHA, and thanks so much,, I laughed.
*You have long forgetten the way to smile.