Okay it's 3.09am.Got back home not long ago.WOOHOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~SHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Met so many people today, different time.
I'm so busy, a hectic week for me.
I have been hanging out so often. (till mummy complains like hell)
Anyway I'm here to continue my taiwan trip.
AND AND COUSINS IN THE HOUSE<3<3<3
Day 6
I supposed it's the most exciting day.
However had a tiff with sister in the hotel, and we fought physically.
Cat Fight okay, I broke her nails and she scratched me. (bonding as well?)
HAHAHA, I'm serious! (When we were back in the Hotel)
Anyway in the day, took ferris wheel with my folks.
Took countless retarded photos with Mummy, that's bonding.
Went to Amusement park as well, we played Basketball, I won!!!




Taipei 101 and shopping<3<3<3
Bought countless stuff till Mummy almost fainted by the way I shopped.
Dinner at a weird restaurant, seems like a jurassic park to me.


Day 5
The normal 6 am, and we went to a mountain.
Got jammed there becos they only allowed us to pass through at different timing.
Due to safety reasons, the rocks might dropped anytime.
Had bamboo rice for lunch, it sucks _!_Not to our liking at all.Saw F16 and we went to a beach.Ya lor, to pick seashells <3>


Headed to mao princess house. There's a princess there but that was like 30 yrs ago. Bought lingzhi and Royal Jelly (for skin) Total damage was more than what we expected, $2000 sing dollars for the 2 products_!_Then to a Granite Factory.
Went back to Parkview hotel NT6600 for a rest before heading down to Dinner (fuck buffet again).Saw many hunks, and Mummy and I were discussing which is the better looking one.There's one (Mummy agreed) too, same lift with him alone la, should have said HI.But I did not, we only smiled to each other, I believe he's Singaporean too!
(Again, double bed, okay what's so cool about double bed hur? Cos it's not single)

(I supposed I know why I'm such a vain poke,inheritance) 
(Damn Shiok)
Day 4:
As usual, woke up as early as 6am for that damn buffet.It's always me waking the rest up, how noble lor.
(I guessed we love Sausages) Went to Fo Guang Shan and I can't recalled much on day 4.

(Taiwan Soursop, super nice)
One thing that I remembered, the HOTEL, it was the best to me.
It's called Hoya Resort and Spa, a hot spring resort. NT$6000.
Big room with 2 double beds, SHIOK LA.
Headed down for dinner at 5.30pm.
Then went to buy swimming cap for hotspring spaAnd Mummy couldn't find the fridge in her room, I told her it's impossible la, and she insisted to lodge a complaint. Woohoo being the smart one in the family, I told her I am very confident there is one, I mean hotel lor, pls la. So she act smart, and suggested to bet $2000 if I could find it, and ya lor, I FOUND IT, but she has yet to return. Mummy if you are reading, please kindly return asap.
(My Favourite Room, oh can you tell my Mummy emoing at a corner)
I do love you but you are not understanding enough<3<3<3
Posted by Choonni at 2:08 AM.