I wrote,
@  Thursday, August 14, 2008

EDITED
Never did I cross over that limit when I club
ONLY ONCE, but aftermath.
Not in the club itself.
If you get what I mean and it was with someone I'm seeing/dating.
Yayaya I know once is enough to kill.
_!_

Anyway celebrated a friend's birthday in Zouk.
Stayed over at Nana place <3
WE BATH AND SLEEP TOGETHER.
CAN U IMAGINE US??????
OKAY IT WAS FUN, SO FUN POKING OUR BOOBS HUR HUR HUR.
LOLZ

(Nana and Me)

(She's so gonna lick me)

(She looked kinda excited hur)

While waiting for our friends, we have nothing to do. Nana is full of retarded ideas and she get me to pose 1, 2 , 3, 4 and 5 with our fingers. Initially she requested till 10, but hello one of my hands is holding the camera.

(Take 1)

(Take 2)
(Take 3)

(Take 4)

(Take 5)


(This is how she talked when on phone)
*I NEVER I NEVER I NEVER*

Posted by Choonni at 10:18 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter