My stayover at Baby M. place, 27th to 31st August.
At last, I'm back home, I miss the scent of my bed, everything.
Those nights so fun, now that I'm home, I miss there.
Contradicting isn't it?
And Thanks Mummy for your understanding.
WORK WORK WORK, CRAZY DAYS.
29 August 2008.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDAN.
That was a very last min decision to go.
Luckily I have Baby M. with me.
You wouldn't want to know where I went before moving my butt to M. place.
It was a surprise, you have my best wishes =)
Anyway trained to Baby M. place after that.
Then pestered her to prepare at her fastest speed!!!
She totally takes her own sweet time but I must emphasised (last min decision, yayaya)
Played many games, yes the girl's (me and mitchy) idea.
HAHAHA damn GROSS.
Anyway Great host, great drinks,great companion.
(Mr Cabbie dropped us at the wrong side)
(My Mitchy)
(We reached there around 12am, and it was so empty)
(Reached and right to the bed, we were tired, hahaha KIDDING LA, it seems like I'm kissing her but no I'm not)
(She just don't want to show her face)
(Baby M. took this, the birthday Boy!He was deadly drunk la )

(We went breakfast with his friends instead, I can't remember their names)
(no one at all, empty!)
(MacDonald)
(Baby M. and me, we had big breakfast)
*I wish those were genuine smiles, becos you told me you tried your best to smile.
Those fireworks, they blows you away, far from me.
Till I couldn't reached you.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, if only you understood.
Posted by Choonni at 10:46 PM.