I promise to not rant at you (if you don't pissed me off)
I promise to come home earlier (if I have nothing on)
I promise to keep my room clean (if I am free to clean)
I promise to save money (if I have more than enough for myself)
I promise to stay home throughout, and not sneaking out when you are asleep (if my friends didn't ask me out for supper)
Okay Mummy I did promise, I told you I will blog about those promises.
*it seems like I did not promise anything in the end*
HAHAHAHAHA
And what Mdm God promises.
You promise to be more understanding (instead of doubting my words)
You promise to not raise your voice when talking to me (instead of shouting at me)
You promise to smile whenever you see me (instead of showing me your bitter face)
You promise to keep me occupied so that I won't go out with FRIENDS (instead of leaving me alone in the living room)
You promise to bring me out soon (instead of saying you have no time for me)
***You promise to trust me (instead of believing what "others" says)
HOLD ON TO YOUR PROMISES.
*Cousins catching a flight at 11.50pm.
Will be out to send them off.
And our fine dining, Crystal Jade.