I wrote,
@  Tuesday, August 05, 2008

It seems like I have the best of everything.
But come to think not really,
humans just don't get satisfied with whatever they have or had.

(The slightest make up to school ever)

(Mentos the freshmaker, but it's chewing gum)

Alright right after ut, I headed home to sleep!
So shiok can, and when I was awake,
Didi was found besides me, and omg!
He took photos of me sleeping la, MADDY

(He must be so bored that I fell asleep)



(Before I actually lie deadly in my bed, we are dimples family except for my sis)
I managed to be awake by 9 plus.
Then Dinner Time at say 11 pm.
LALALALALA
p/s: I wanna be the world Happiest women.


This was taken yesterday by my maddy brother. He said "Mei mei, let me help you take photos with this balloon in your tummy,you pretend to be a pregnant women okay" And I thought it was a pretty cool idea, so I posed looking at my "child" motherly_!_

And I can't deny the fact that I love my brother each coming day (until he pissed me off), he even gave me a hug before I took a nap, he says some stupid stuff like mummy huggy poker pants, I seriously am tired to ask what's that??????

p/s. Thanks Didi =) I won't leaked out your SECRET LA.

Posted by Choonni at 1:05 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter