I wrote,
@  Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Heyo, my cousins will be back in another 7 hrs time from Macau.
So excited and they will be staying over till Sunday!
Good things always come to an end, after Sunday, it will be another year to see them again.
Liver You Guys <3<3<3

Woohoo and I finished the whole bar of chocolates just a day!
Freaking nice to the max, hmm Rum and Raisins Hazelnut Chocolates.
I'm not drunk la, one bar of chocolate is nothing to me!
HAHAHAHA.

Anyway had 3 in 1 dinner cos you know my parents don't cook for us.
We have to settle every meal ourselves, ya lor and I was so pissed off today.
Nevermind _!_
Called my Nana out for dinner, luckily she's free lor and we went to eat Pasta Mania.


Around 10 pm, we went to shop around, just walking aimlessly since all shops are closed. Called my Daddy and he treated the 3 of us ICE CREAM, Thanks PAPA <3<3<3. rest ="),">


(Photos taken while waiting for my Nana, she's in the toilet)



p/s: Mummy talked to me, and joked about stuff and called me her crazy girl.
Didi wanted to see what Loon tagged on my blog but I did not want him to see it.
So we have a stupid conversation.

Me: Go away la stupid fellow.
Didi: I want to see, let me see la.
Me: See my ass please.
Didi: *His eyes on my ass* Ya I saw already
Me: Laughing with him _!_

CUTE TO THE MAX.

CHILLED CHILLED CHILLED=)

Posted by Choonni at 11:40 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter