
Greatest And Biggest Gift From The Man Upstairs : MY FRIENDSI LOVE YOU GUYS.Whatever I decide, I know you guys will definitely give me your support.And Enjoy Peeps!!!Time's running out.Goodbye and Good Night<3<3<3Show you guys all my BFF.Shit I think people might get the impression that I only make friends that's attractive. They just happened to be that "GORGEOUS", I doubt anyone can deny this fact.
(Know Nana for 6 years, more to come okay. She once doubt whether she's a lesbian becos of me.)
(This is Besties Kang, although he always scold me for being a dumb but you think I care?HAHAHA, just kidding)
(Small Karen, measuring only 1.47m, damn cute!She appears only when we have problems!KNS ar)
(She's the loon, I can't remember why we became that close, probably both Capricorns)
(Yiling and ShuYi, Yiling is Loon's friend and she happened to be the next class during the first year in our poly and coincidentally, shushu and her knew each other in the IT helpdesk. And I was kinda attracted to Shushu in the orientation, I swear I will make her my bff when i saw her and I did!)
(Then BFF for Year 1 Sem 2, she's fucking hot, always wearing nice clothings to school but we were never close until we got into the same class and she's my companion, Mitchy)
p/s: I ranked by the years we know each other but still equal in my eyes. So don't fight okay!HAHAHAHA
Posted by Choonni at 8:52 PM.