Fireworks in Esplanade
It was a last minute decision to head down Esplanade for the Fireworks Festival.
Spectacular, I would say and I'm glad I managed to rush there in time.
Lasted for at least 10 mins? I didn't get hold on the timing.
Anyway we walked up to Shear's Bridge (if I'm not wrong), the best view ever.
While viewing, the rain fell, and many thoughts went through my mind.
And nope, I'm not telling because it's super hilarious and senseless!

(Look, it was so near the expressway,in fact just beside. EXCITING)

(Countless of people too)


(Told you it was a good view)


(Not forgetting to cam-whore in the car!)
Got back home safely, at least not injured.
HAHAHAHA, okay that was meant to be a joke.
Caught the olympics (Gymnastics), I mean do I have any choice not to watch since it's like nothing else.
*I'm going for a short holiday soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!And it was my own decision.
Posted by Choonni at 12:36 AM.