Brought Daddy with me in the afternoon.
Settle some school stuff with the Module Chair.
He's damn funny, I'm referring to my Dad.
First he was saying how bad my school was.
And right after he spoke to Ms Choong, he changed his mind and even agree that Rp system was good for students.
So now you know where I learn "contradicting" from?
ya him, my Dad.
That's not my main concern.
How could I forgo the Ladies Night in Zouk?
For god sake, it's Wednesday.
Indeed, headed there with Baby M. after preparing at her crib.
My loves joined us at a later time.
(US)
(It reached the highest peak that we took off our heels and dance!)
*All for fun, if you get what I mean.
For once, we ain't drunk! Saw couple of my friends there.
And guess what, supper, home then work.
Which means we didn't even sleep la!!!
POWER!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Choonni at 1:31 PM.