

(Look at Mummy skills, I doubt she cam-whored when she's my age)
After all these fun, we went to the sun moon lake, wen wu temple. this temple worship confucius, guan gong and yue fei. got a very good lot. tried the massage machine there as well.
(Honey Milk Tea, thumbs up, I think it's freaking good)
(I just took random photos of my siblings doing the massage thingy, painful lor. So shiok to see them in pain)
The last destination of the day was "Love River" in Kaoshuing. It was AWESOME, but with the wrong cliques if you get what I mean. HAHAHA.

Shopping and dinning at dream shopping mall, southeast asia's biggest shopping centre. Hello Kitty and fren everywhere. have dinner, bought donut from mister donut and fish red bean paste and doramon favourite. yummy. the snow ice is super delicious.

And back to a different Hotel, called Hotel Kingdom, cost NT6000 per night.
Yes with my sis, and I like chatting with her when she's in good mood, else...
