I wrote,
@  Tuesday, August 26, 2008

CHOOSE IT OR LOSE IT


FEELING GUILTY, I finally comprehend what it means.
Finally, Totally, Completely!

While waiting for besties Kang, I headed everywhere to look around.

Then happened to browse across this "holy" book.

It says:

Becos you feel guilty you had, you deserve to be punished.
Becos you feel you deserve to be punished, you make bad decisions and do stupid things and you thought you ended up getting punished...

And I realised what he says, tally with it. HAHAHA Bad Decisions and Stupid things, okay i got it. No wonder you have been saying "that" all the time.

This is what I quoted from the book itself, definitely caught my attention.
I almost teared whilst reading, I tried to control and it helps.
Totally right to my heart.

Back and forth the pendulum swings, from nothingness to panic, and from panic to nothingness.
But in all of that, there are no answers.
So where do the answers go?

Posted by Choonni at 11:01 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter