I wrote,
@  Saturday, August 23, 2008

Caught "Meet Dave" with Besties Kang.
We have been laughing throughout the movie.
Though he don't quite like it, I supposed?
But still, I caught him laughing la!
Million of years ever since I had POPCORNSSSSSS
And it was his idea too!
Ya and we did not even take any transport at all.
Simply walking!
Had KFC for our dinner at Admiralty, then walked to Republic Poly.
Stayed there and chilled for couple of hours

*I have the tendency of telling him I did this before, I came here before and stuff.
He replied with sarcasm! "Ya whatever"_!_



*I'm going for a holiday right after I get my pay, anyone wanna join me?
It depends on how much my pay will be=)
So excited!

*Now I realised it's hard to be pretending to be yourself during circumstances and you still have to smile, WOOHOO, I FEEL IT=)

Posted by Choonni at 12:05 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter