Cam Whoring is my favourite pastime, period?
Whatever it is, couple of things I'm vexed about.
Trip to Hong Kong and Bali or Genting, can't make up my mind.
Both sponser by friends=)
Obviously I'm not really that materialistic and I don't make use of guys.
Sometimes it's just temptation, hard to resist.
But I bet I can again, this time.
(
My Training Place) Met Mitchy just now, attended the training which was compulsary.
Ya there was no choice but to go, freaking ulu place.
Had fun with her, especially when she saw my ___, SHHHHHHHHHH.
Don't ever breathe a word, else you get it.
Then my besties Kang waited for me, 50 mins?
No idea, training ended late, coming 10pm.
So nice of him, I'm praising you, ASS!
I have my dinner and we had ice cream too.
(This is just being random, my wardrobe. All mine, I finally tidy up. Isn't it more neat now?)

(And Daddy got me Mango cake, he knows I like it, the other one is Durain, and he knows I hate it)
*On a delighted note, I'm going out with Cheryl tomorrow.
WOOLALALALA
Posted by Choonni at 1:04 AM.