(I get retarded at times)
(I guessed it's real?)
(The policeman in bicycle, obviously it's just a statue, while the one in blue, he's for real, the one in charge of us)

(Somehow looks like a spaceship to me, am I thinking too much?)
(I was playing with him)
(My Biatch, she permed her hair)
And after the visit, I went ahead meeting Cheryl the Loon.
Being with her, it's so comfortable.
We just clicked real well, Capricorns.
Heeren as our first destination then Kopitiam.
And walking randomly, Hotel Regis and Tanglin Mall

(This is the swimming pool, damn cozy)
(The Lounge)

(The Ballroom)

(The Lift, elegance)

(Yeah, I'm so free)

(What a humble smile)
(LOLZ, it seems like a folio of us)
Cheryl is damn retarded, she set an alarm in my phone and I didn't even notice it. It rings at 12am sharp! It says Cheryl says HI.
And my besties Kang, I met him right after I'm back from wherever I am, he damn cute la, I played a prank on him today. LOLZ.
Daddy got me chocolates, becos I have been coming home at a later time or either, not even at home so it's like something to keep me motivated to stay home, but I guessed it fails badly, I want HAZELNUT, not CASHEW NUTS.
You are strong but are made to be one, it wasn't what you wanted.