I wrote,
@  Sunday, August 24, 2008

Best Gift For Myself - Navel Piercing<3

The whole process lasted less than 10 seconds, and done few days back.
I didn't even know it was done till the person who pierced it for me said I can stand up.
Which means either it wasn't pain at all or I have high endurance level.
Reason why I choose this stud - Becos it's PINK

The next gift will be either a tongue piercing or tattoo?
I can't decide becos both, too VISIBLE.
If I were to talk to my Mum, she would definitely know I have something in my mouth.
And for tattoo, I often walked out of the bathroom with just a towel =(

I just have to think it through before random decision strikes me.
Whatever it is, I will do anything to exchange my ______.
Even it means to cause pain/sufferings in me.
Got it?

Posted by Choonni at 1:12 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter