I wrote,
@  Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back after some photo sessions with COUSINS.
Time right now, 3am.
They seriously made me laugh throughout!


Anyway we gonna have fine dinning later.
So excited becos I get to choose the location.
But yet to think of any.
Played serveral games with them and it was my suggestions though.
Did many stupid stuff.

Alrighty I promise PHOTOS soon
And I will upload it now.



(Never doubt our cooking skills, we made dinner together)


(We spell Happiness)

(The girls just RAWKS)

(We are supposed to act cute, ended me doing it)


(My sexy lips can_!_)

(I am SMALL)

(Cool- shit)

(Oh my god, I have long chin, look so much like a horse)

Oh Vanessa and Jeremy trimmed their hair.
They had some arguments and I was laughing all the while.

Vanessa: You go first, you seriously need a trim, Look at your nest, I'm afraid birds might land anytime on your nest( his hair) to lay eggs.
Jeremy: You are no better, look at your helmet mushroom hair. And forget about your eyes and nose and mouth, you totally looked like an egg.
Vanessa: I do? Then I will be the egg on your nest.
I find it really funny.

Posted by Choonni at 2:42 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter