I wrote,
@  Thursday, August 07, 2008

4.08am at this moment.

I just recalled something.
After I got home, swtiched on my lappy with the ice cream and stick in my mouth.
Mummy started asking when did I buy it.
I replied "Daddy buy for me la"
You know I just like answering questions which is no link.
And she kinda sounds weird, and questioned "HOW COME NOW SO CLOSE WITH PAPA?".
WOOHOO SHE'S JEALOUS.

Okay I realised I did not blog about my Taiwan trip which I promised I would.
But to no avail, it seems like I have long forgotten about it.
Even the one I stayed in Prague, I noticed I never even upload photos la.
HAHAHA okay I shall do it soon.
Stay tune.

Posted by Choonni at 4:09 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter