I wrote,
@  Thursday, July 03, 2008

Tuesday: 01.07.2008

Good day for both me and Mitchell.
She got to go SIM, poor her having to travel alone, thus I decided to find besties Kang.
Trained down and ate Botak Jones though the fact I was full.
I can eat well nowdays=)

Anyway separate ways when we reached Np.
I went to block 55 to find zk classroom.
Waited 2 hrs but nah it's okay, since it's ZK!

Then bused home with him where we saw this super chio girl.
I just can't take my eyes off her.
And slacked at Mac where me and ZK keep talking nonsense about red dots (inside jokes).

(Mine)

(Mitchell's order)

(oh ya I love Sausages)

(Super funny la)

Wednesday:02.07.2008

Went to school and then out with ZK again.
I know I know, I have been meeting him so much lately.
Okay we are both too free, and yeah, went to watch "You Don't Mess with Zohan".
Very hilarious show and we laughed throughout.
And I joined him for jamming.
Was so fun till I fell asleep.
But it was really cool.
(Random Pic, I love the sky)

(This bloody hell can sing very well)
(SO cool)

(Sing for me anyone?)

(This rhymes)

Posted by Choonni at 9:39 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter