I wrote,
@  Saturday, July 05, 2008

Thursday: 03.07.08

School for lessons but left halfway cos of Mitchy (new nick for her, rhymes with bitchy).
HAHAHAHA, and headed to Sakae Sushi.
With her around = ENJOYMENT + BULLSHITTER = MITCHY.

Uh huh, so lunch was pretty good and yes Library again for FYP.
Did some work but more of gossipingSSSS.
I realised I'm kinda dependent on her, she's like my Nanny.
Need her for her companion, not MILK la Mitchy.
LOLZ.

We left around 6pm becos she needs to meet her bf.
Then me, home!

Our Orders:


p/s: I have many more to blog, coming soon=) Don't mess with my life, you are you. I am who I am=)

Posted by Choonni at 8:23 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter