I wrote,
@  Thursday, July 03, 2008

Sunday: 29th June 2008
Alrighty I came back to upload photos again.
Like what I mentioned earlier, went to Mitchell place for stayover.
And ya lor, both drunk pigs overslept and I was the one who woke her up.
That's not the main point, okay given with no choice, we woke up quickly and prepared.
Rushed and cabbed down, Koto-chan called us, he tot we are dead. (Made up by me)
The booth was nicely set up by him, despite he's the boss, and we the staff.
GOOD WELFARE.

When it's time to go home, we felt kinda sad.
Huggies for everyone! I Miss Them :(

Photos for both days.

(Uh huh)

(Do you realise Japanese like TWIST?)

(We have dinner here)

(Meet Mitchell, the Monkey)

(I'm the poser)

(Our Dinner)

(Cabbed to Butter Factory)
(Charles was with us)
(Cheers to end the Night)
The Next Day
(That's just a minority of his FANS)
(Including myself)
(The most hardcore fans that actually baked his designs)
(I'm tired and Mitchell caught me in act)
(For Auction, we witnessed every mark of this drawing)
(He's Mitchell Lover)
(My crush, Mitchell i might cropped you out, HEHHEHE)
(Another crush, I just can't decide who la, as if they want me, LOLZ!!)
(Heavy Man)
(I might be a little taller here)
p/s:I'm no longer stuck anywhere and moving on so good so good. I'm Loving it.
I love the companion of friends=)
More posts coming up, very busy these few days.
Egggy came to visit me, despite not knowing where my booth is.
And he found me!HAHAHAHA, smart ass la.
LOLZ, he came to see me!
He had to leave soon, okay I'm understanding.

Posted by Choonni at 2:12 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter