Sunday: 27th July 2008 (A Happy Day)
Anyway Cousins went back today as well, gonna head to Macau.
Didi gets emo whenever they leave, and there he goes.
No school for him, since he claims that he's sick.
Alrighty, stayed home with them in the afternoon.
UGLYFIED(there isn't such word though) OURSELVES.
Took movies and stuff which we always did when they stayed over.
I can be CHILDISH at times, depending my mood(must be really good).
There there there, The outcome of our EXTREME MAKEOVER:
(She dyed her hair black,the fake tummy and that mole, isn't she cute?)
(Thanks to me, she became this pretty)
(I bet they watched too much "The Dark Knight)
(Crazy Cousins)
This is the worst fruits of all, I totally hate the taste, hate the smell, SIMPLY HATES DURAIN.
Leaving On A Jet Plane:(, when things turned into a fact, why not accept it, I might just find a new adventure or a new beginning, that would marked my future!Sounds so cool but still considering.
Posted by Choonni at 1:33 PM.