I wrote,
@  Thursday, July 24, 2008

Smileeeeeeeeeeeee, Why so SERIOUS <3<3<3
That's right!

The happiest day of all, period!
When things get serious, try occupying yourself with stuffs.
It helps and of course, do things that keeps you smiling all day.

And I just want to stay this HAPPY.
Every bit of sadness was taken away since yesterday!
Nothing to worry about, nothing to fear about:)


p/s: My brother (kin) is right now singing for me "Apologize" and "Shut up and Drive".
Pretending to be so engrossed but actually blogging abt how awful it is.
I remember Egggy commented that didi is kinda good looking.
Then I take few more glances of him, well still don't find him related to "good looking", far from it.
But he has a pretty sister lor. Thick-skinned I know but ......................(encryted), ya lor.

Random one.
Out of sudden, I recalled something then I kept laughing.
Whatever, SMILESSSSSSSSS.
I find it funny when he's so sweet now.
FUNNY LOR
And didi is chatting with Zk right now, their chatlogs, I seriously don't understand a SHIT la.
Ya lor so left out!KNS. What's all these craps about, game game game!
Didi asked me to do homework for him, and I did, so easy man!
Then he randomly commented Egggy came from MARS, cos he's a weirdo, not an Earthy person.
And I LAUGHED.

p/s: I do have a mad brother, he applied GLUE on my eyelid!
What the hell la, but okay I dared him to do so.
HAHAHAHA, I deserved it!
On a happier note, cousins coming to stay at our place, 3 days 2 nights.
Woohoo, I'm sure we have loads of fun! just like we did back in Chezh Republic.



Posted by Choonni at 3:00 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter