I wrote,
@  Tuesday, July 29, 2008


The sky have always been this beautiful.
I just realised looking at it only, it's enough to keep me smiling.

This time, I lose my self control; totally, entirely.
And I believe that perseverance is the essential quality in achieving the particularly difficult goal I set for myself.

For the least, I'm contented now.
Your words just slapped me awake.
And I'll be Happy.

Shower me with Chocolates and Strawberry stuffs!!!

*************************************************************************************

Posted by Choonni at 5:18 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter