I wrote,
@  Saturday, July 05, 2008

Saturday: 05.07.08
Woke up super early, arrived at Mitchy doorsteps before 1pm.
Travelling from Woodlands to Hougang, though not far but LONELY.
HAHAHA but I brought along a book to read so it was fine.

Okay the main purpose was to finish our FYP reports but I have no idea why I slept.
So damn comfortable and cozy, we manage to do some work but again, slacking is more than work done. But I don't mind coming often as well, I like it!

Camwhoring most of the time, with specs.

(her doorsteps)

(and you know I love taking pic of myself)

(for your information, I don't usually wear specs)

(Snacks hur hur hur)

(I didn't know Mitchy save)

p/s: Creativity.LOLZ, okay I sucks in it.

Posted by Choonni at 8:44 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter