I wrote,
@  Thursday, July 24, 2008

Okay Reminder for myself : To stay this happy!Sometimes I do forget.

Out with Zheng Kang today, both of us met quite late!
Had our brunch in Pasta Mania, always that place.

We joked about so many stuffs including Egggy la.
And he always being sarcastic lor, I know I'm dumb okay.
Whatever.

The best part: we went shopping lor.
HAHAHAHA, thanks to me okay, now that you are so presentable with that clothings.
And we did some stupid stuff, ya my idea again.
Refunding thingy, inside jokes.

Then Library and 888plaza.

But I sneaked out of my house at a later time.
Went to Nana place, I realised she's so strong!
Got to learn from you, to be immune of all things.
And every setback is just a learning process of us being stronger.
Love you baby.

Then ......................................................(encryted).
Good night and rest well <3<3<3




(Again, I felt like having straight hair)


p/s: What a tiring day I had. Because of you. "So heartbroken to see you cry so hard"

Posted by Choonni at 1:01 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter