I wrote,
@  Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Life so short.

The second time I read this girl (ns guy gf) blog.
And ya lor, keep crying over and over again!
Damn sad damn sad!
I just can't imagine losing someone I love deeply.

He's dead, she's alive.
And the one alive has to keep things going, moving on pretending everything is so fine,
the one dead just lie peacefully.
Life so unfair, but there's no choice, isn't it?
Heartbroken, period?

There's a saying; you need not be with the person you love,
Watching him happy, giving him your blessings is enough.
But for her case, she can't even give her blessings!
As he's gone for good!
(I'm a great pretender.
Deep down, I'm broken)
p/s: Every setback I got, I find myself growing up each time. And every each time, I tried to limit myself from those negative thoughts that have been flowing in like waterfalls(damn power lor), hence shutting down with all those nonsense is the best I can give myself. Profound.

Posted by Choonni at 11:01 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter