I wrote,
@  Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just chilled.
My tagboard are in such a mess right now.
You guys must really enjoy doing that.

*Someone* told me, don't care about what others think of you.
What matters is how you see yourself as!
And this sentence keeps me going on.
For this, I choose to believe, and to trust.

If I choose to entertain you guys,
it will be deemed as I'm enjoying the pain that was brought here.
Not a piece of Shit okay.
So ya, calm down=)=)=)
Take it easy!

***I didn't know we were so SEXUALLY DEPRIVED, hur hur hur.WAHAHAHA.
Yeah woohoo!Laughters in the air=)

Posted by Choonni at 4:31 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter