I wrote,
@  Monday, July 21, 2008

Jurong East for Zhi Char

UT today, pretty hard and I think I won't get to score.
Your wishing seems not that effective lor!
No A, no B, maybe C or D! or worst still.

Sorry that I wasn't in class so I can't accompany you during the breakout.
Anyway I will be in school tml attending lessons!
HAHAHAHA, I know finally la!
Whatever.

Anyway went to meet Loon and Yiling after UT.
Attended STA briefing with them.
Initially we wanted to go Lavender for Korean Cuisine.
But because we are too hungry, we decided to alight at Jurong East.


(If only I look that slim in real life la)

(Cam-whoring using her new phone)
(Zhi Char)
(My Loves)
Then headed to IMM, saw Jin Hua there with his home clothes, rare sight!HAHAHA and it was my loves who spotted him, not bad you are the best looking among your brothers leh!
(Crazy me and Lulu, loon didn't want to join us)
(Crazy People)
(This pic, yiling already can't aim well, the next one, damn funny la, we really took photos together but the outcome was below)
(She really besides me lor)
(Maybe I can be a florist in the future.)
p/s: I'm happy everyday.But just as I chanced upon this blog, the gf of this army guy who was dead in brunei whilst training!I cried bitterly, so upset. Tears just kept rolling like the tap water. Live your life to the fullest because you don't know what will happen tml. Fuck it, so sad for her!

Posted by Choonni at 11:54 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter