I'm BACK<3<3<3
Finally back to update my blog.
I might soon open my blog to public.
So like what I mentioned, it was a busy week for me.
FYP FYP FYP and the submission date is drawing near.
Library has become my "favourite" hangout place right now.
And met my teammates today.
As for yesterday, went Karen place for mahjong but I did not play.
Instead watched tv there, slacked and played with those Maltese.
Before that, met Besties Kang for dinner at pasta mania.
He's my hottest hangout mates right now.
And I hate going home since I am so lonely at home.
Pretty much enjoy myself, I guessed the rest too.

(Can you imagine I just went out without my fake lashes with me)
Yesterday:
(Curl my hair, cos I tot I will be collecting my photos but too lazy)
(HAHAHA)
(Dinner at pasta mania again)
(Side Dishes)
(That hottie's order)
(My order, forever the same stuff)
(Spotted this little girl, me and zk think she will be damn hot in future!)
(First time ever, I witnessed dogs French-kissing)
Posted by Choonni at 10:19 PM.