I wrote,
@  Thursday, July 31, 2008

Haiyoh, what's up now?
Just don't beat around the bushes,
Tell me what you guys want?
Ask and you shall be given the answer.
Aren't you tired about tagging?
I see already, also damn bored la!
Anyway I have loads of fun today, SHOPPING!!!
That's the only way to release stress.

(Home Still)

Then Shopping Time, the happiest time=)
And you get to try all clothes!!!






Then went to Mahanthan House for Fish and Chips.

(Looney Tunes, she's so pretty!)

(Mine, mine,
mine)

p/s: When time goes by, you will realise how unfair, cruel and sucky this reality can be! And right now, I just wanna love myself and my friends more than anything <3<3<3.>

I kinda get influenced easily, and small little sweet things that people do, will be enough for me to fall in deeply till I lose myself completely. So ya lor, how naive man!Anyway cry me a river soon soon soon, HAHAHAHA (inside jokes).

No one is to get hurt, just don't cross the limits alright people.

Posted by Choonni at 11:11 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter