15th July 2008: Tuesday
Headed town right after FYP with Mitchy
She knows I have motive behind it.
Ya lor, I need CLARIFICATION!
Totally shitty mood yet with her around, everything is fine.
I LOVE MYSELF EVERY SINGLE BITS EXCEPT FOR MY FATS.
And you understand me too well!
I bear in mind to not get influenced easily, I TRY LA<3
Nah, I don't want any heart attacks!
( I just wanted to have straight hair that day)
( Same t- shirt, on purpose)

(GHOSTY)

16th July 2008: Wednesday
GOODBYE FYP!!!
Finally I'm FREE!!!
It's like a burden off my shoulders.
And had a super small celebration with Mitchy, my Bitach.
She makes things happen and makes me Happy!
Okay at least she knows how I feel, apparently even if I'm down!
She knows All.
Enough of her, she might just flew off. LOLZ
Anyway we have to Thank SHAWN, the leader of our fyp for helping us so much!
Right now, we shall just attend school everyday, made a promise and ya lor!
NO CHOICE LA, if not ****** will start nagging.
Encryted.
(Not really that formal)

(Simply love disturbing Mitchy)

(She's on the phone, i have to self entertain myself)
(Good dog!)

(Went pasta mania for lunch where we crapped and laughed through, Mitchy dared me to drink some stupid stuff and I did, thus she has to go the BA KWA shop to make a fool out of herself.)
(Some ang moh was behind us, thus they commented "I didn't know you can do so much with peppers")
And we headed to Library to slack.
(Nice clouds)
Posted by Choonni at 1:06 PM.