Saturday: 26th July 2008 (EDITED)
Like I mentioned, Cousins in the house.We only meet once every year, how sad.But better than meeting every leap years.Anyway have so much fun with them.Brought them to Causeway Point, the arcarde.I just sucks in games, they suggested playing SOCCER.Cos back in England and Chezh Republic, they learnt it.Somemore GIRLS lor, power lor!



But becos we have no balls, so we can't!When we were back home, I chatted with Vanessa.She's the one I poured everything to.And becos she speaks American English, I find it kinda funny.I just find her funny and I do like her alot.No pillow fights, but we stayed awake till this morning.Random talks about Mahjong, Bf, Future, Marriage.Took photos but not in my camera, so couldn't show any till she's back and then send it to me, should be 2 months later?***p/s: Thanks for the necklace, bracelet and the perfume, it was really nice!That was to me, really sweet of you! LOVE YOU <3

Friday: 25th July 2008
Indeed an awesome day with so much companions.
But still, I wonder fate is toying me.As usual, school for UT!Suppposingly, I should have go home immediately.But no, I didn't want to.So ended up in Loon House to see her prepare herself. 
Then met Besties Kang, Zhi Ming and Afiq for Dinner in Bugis.We ate Kway Chap, damn nice la.However the serving size was way too big for us to handle.Cwp the next destination, I wanted to get chocolates!But there isn't any of my likings!


Right after dinner, I suggested taking bus home, than train.
Just want to delay as much time as possible!
And ya lor, there's a jam as well.
Stucked in the middle of road for say 20 mins.
HAHAHA, how dumb.
Journey was so long but luckily Besties Kang was besides me so I can whine to him at least.
Walked home but i did not go home, instead I called Andy out.
His dogs as well, Anna and Bebe.
HAHAHAHA.
Thanks Guys.
*MY COUSINS ARE GREAT PEOPLE!I LOVE THEM.
Posted by Choonni at 12:30 PM.